Birthday Cards

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Cardmaking, Easter


I found the bunny and the Happy Easter stamps in the dollar bin @ Pat Catans so I did stamp them to try them out. I used basic grey water based dye ink from Stampin' Up and colored with the Stampin up markers that I received as gift from someone special. I am not really a stamper and have very few stamps, but I do like the looks that I have seen others do on their cards. I used stickles to the bunny and the center of the flowers as well as the smiley face on Happy. The punch is a border that I really like and added the pink paper with stickles. I just happened to have the perfect ribbon in the green and put it all together. The scallop circles are both from punches and the flower was cut from the Cricut PS. At least I'll get a start with Easter a little more than six weeks away. With the snow outside, I needed something that looks springlike.

No comments:

Post a Comment