Birthday Cards

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Poster board Birthday

First Birthday Poster I know that its hard to see this one since the picture was taken on a dark table. Elmo was cut from Sesame Street Friends at 22" and I used Design Studio to help me size things up on the poster board that I had. I glue Elmo to the side of the board so that he is half on the board. He does have a birthday hat cut from Doodlecharms and is holding a present cut from Stretch Your Imagination. I tucked the present under part of his hand that I did not glue. Other presents were also cut out from the same cartridges of different sizes and embossed on the Cuttlebug. The lettering was done in Mickey Font cut at 3 1/4" with a shadow effect. The 1 cut at 5". After I got to the party, I added some more pictures from various times in her life. She has grown from 3 1/2 lbs at birth to 21 lbs. Such a cutie. The little picture in the corner was a 8 1/2 x 11 coloring book picture and given to the baby which shows the size better of the poster.

Closeup of the cupcake, embossed with Swiss Dots folder and Stickles on the dots and a little on the bottom edges..


A closeup of the first that was embossed with a Birthday folder on the Cuttlebug.




No comments:

Post a Comment