Birthday Cards

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Cardmaking, Christmas

This is the card that I made for all my Red Hat friends in our group. Very Large group and I had to make 30 cards. Using Silver paper, I cut out the Ornament at 4 1/2". Then cut the top in a gold paper with the Layers feature. The snowman was cut from Doodlecharms @ 2 1/2". When I did this I used the software program so that I could maximize cuts without wasting too much paper. Also in the software, I cut out the hat and sized it to the snowman from the Paper Doll Dress Up cartridge and cut out 30, then on the final card, I did stickle the hats. The snowflakes were from a border punch and arranged them around. I also cut a back using the blackout feature.
This is a picture of all but a few cut and ready for their envelopes. Love how the silver reflects the light. Could also hang on the tree for an ornament. .

No comments:

Post a Comment