Birthday Cards

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Cardmaking

WILD CARDHeart Stamp

This is my version of the pinwheel card on page 51 of the Wild Card handbook. On the Fit to page, the largest card that you are able to cut is 6.5" to fit in the envelope that was made for it with the shift key. I did not use the envelope but it was 6.5".
I did stamp the images and rotate to get the next image on the pinwheel and kept turning until they were full. When doing this, you have to make sure the stamps are not too big for the opening.
Next I cut the frame out and mounted in the opening. Not sure why the holes were cut out all over the front of the card but the next one that I would do is cut the blackout feature and that would eliminate those cuts. The flower pot was cut from Walk In My Garden and run through the distressed stripes folder from the Cuttlebug. Added a strip of paper for the stem and cut out the leaves.
The "Happy Birthday" was cut from Zooballo Zoo.
Flower stamp
Flower Stamp

There was another stamp that fit in the circle area and that was "I love You" but not pictured.
Inside of the card: Added an embossed square to cover the brad on the spinner. Printed the sentiment from the computer.





No comments:

Post a Comment