Birthday Cards

Friday, April 2, 2010

Lunch Box Card

This card was for my daughter who just moved to another city so we just used the theme. We bought her a lunch box for her new job and in the bag, we put all sorts of snacks that my husband usually packs for her.
On my Gypsy I chose the lunch box shape. I did weld together two shadow features with one reversed in the black card stock. Made the size to fit into a A 2 envelope. Saved the height size and then cut the black and white paper for the overlay.
Out of white card stock, I then cut out the layer feature and ran it through the Cuttlebug (Tiny Mosaic folder).
Next I cut the same layer feature out of red card stock and then trimmed as seen in the picture with scissors and added Stickles to the apple and a black pen to highlight the lettering.On the inside of the card, I just cut various words from different cartridges and also Stickled them. Because of the black card stock in order to sign the card we had to use a white pen.



No comments:

Post a Comment