Birthday Cards

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Cardmaking

Both of these cards were made from the Cindy Loo collection. Using the same brown and golden yellow card stock for both cards. The size of the cut was made at 4.25" and with the shadow, it is slightly larger. I used the gypsy to cut the designs. The card above, the brown shadow layer was embossed with the swiss dots folder and then the yellow was stickled. Used a brown ink to stamp the Happy birthday and then blended the colors to match the background better.
The tree was stickled and used a brown pen to draw the trunk lines. I did cut another bird out of blue card stock and used a foam to add the dimension and blue ink to shadow the edges. Since I haven't decided what purpose that I was going to use this card for, I left it blank.

No comments:

Post a Comment