For this card, I used my Gypsy to get the sizes that wanted starting with the card cut @ 5.5" with the scallop card on page 52 in the Wild Card book. Next came the circle to cover the middle section of the card front which was cut @4.75" from George and used the Swiss Dots folder to emboss. The next step was to open another page on the Gypsy to get my sizing for the cupcake on the Baby Steps cartridge which I found that 4" was a good size. I cut all the layer mostly by the suggestions in the book except that I didn't like the green. I ran the light pink through the Cuttlebug with the D'vine Swirls folder and the dark pink with the Distressed Stripes folder. I also cut the blackout feature of the card and cut it in half so that it would cover the ribbon on the backside of the card because the ribbon was not reversible. Added the Stickles to finish the look and a stone for the center of the flower. Ever so slightly, on the white of the candle I did add 1st and outline with a gel pen.