Birthday Cards

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Easter Card

Another card made with my new favorite cartridge Kate's ABCs. The card base is the Scallop card on page 52 in the Wild Card cartridge cut at 5.5". The base is the blackout feature cut in pink, cut in half using the other half for the the Baby Steps card. There is a circle cut from George and embossed with the Swiss Dots folder. Kate was cut at 3.75" with the dress embossed with a flower folder from Sizzix and chalked and a dot of pink added to the center. Thought it needed something else so I cut 2 bunnies from page 52 and layered it with a pop dot. "Easter" was cut from Designers Calender and the "Happy"was cut from Christmas at .75" to fit the area. A few extra bling was added.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the award. I'm sort of jealous of your sewing. My grandmother was a wonderful seamstress, but that talent didn't get passed to me. :o)

    Your card is adorable. I love the embossing, and the colors certainly remind me of spring!

    ReplyDelete