Birthday Cards

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Bunny treat box

First of all, I want to say this is not my original idea and here is the link to the post where I first saw this project: http://community.provocraft.com/Cricut-Community_postst63716_Little-Bunny-Purse-Treat-Holder.aspx She has posted the directions on this blog and want to Thank, SandraCoe. In my Gypsy, I was able to cut two @ 5.5" on the mat. I wanted the box a little bigger but then thought I'd have to add too much candy so that is why I then did the 5.5" size. I did a test cut on a scrap of paper and cut all the lines, then went back and got rid of all the fold cut lines so that it left a cleaner finish. The ears were cut at real size and also hid the outside cut lines to cut the inner pink part of the ears on another page. Still need to add a Velcro dot to hold the flap down.

No comments:

Post a Comment