Birthday Cards

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Gypsy Test

So the reason that I cut this card was as a test.

On Tuesday, I downloaded the new update for the Gypsy and fixing is what I have been doing since then. Checking with the message boards on the Cricut website to try to fix the newest update. None of the suggestions worked!
I should have known better by now but the new E2 was on HSN and I wanted to see the exclusive cartridges to that new machine(Just A Note).

After several attempt and many hours, I gave up. Then I panicked because I was afraid that the Gypsy would not work with the Cricut. so when I hooked it up today, I did a design that I put together when I got the new cartridge update in Nov. Thankfully it did cut!




I JUST WISH THE PEOPLE OF PROVO CRAFT WOULD GET IT RIGHT FOR ONCE. THEY HAVE TOO ANY THINGS THAT THEY ARE DOING AND THEY DON'T FINISH ONE THING BEFORE THEY START ANOTHER AND THE CUSTOMER PAYS FOR IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment