Birthday Cards

Friday, April 1, 2011

Thank You Andi.
She has awarded my blog this award and here is her blog:



There are rules attached to receiving this award:


Rule#1: Link back to the person who gave you the award.


Rule#2: Share seven random things about yourself.


Some things about me:

1) I have lived in the same house for over 35 years.

2) I started sewing when my 1st child was a baby which is 45 years ago. 3) I have been active in many groups sewing for charity.

4) In the summer, I love to read outside.

5) I have worked for Minnesota Fabrics back in the 80's and brought more fabric home than my salary.

6) I started this blog so I could show that I really do use most of what I buy.

7) I worked in a sewing machine dealer and taught classes, sold sewing machines


Rule#3: Award seven recently discovered blogger with this award:


Please check them out:









I thought this would be something fun to do and it is nice to visit other peoples blogs to see what they are doing.




2 comments:

  1. Hi Elaine! Thank you so much...I really appreciate you thinking of me and I hope in some way I have inspired you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you so much Elaine!! That was so kind of you!! I am now your 14th follower!! I will keep checking in cause I like your work!
    http://deannescreativejuice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete