Birthday Cards

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Waterfall card

I do love the effect of the waterfall card so this is the second one that I created but this time I used stickers that I had from a kit instead of the embossed squares. To hold the strip better that holds the carrot strips, I did use 4 flower brads on each corner.
The Happy Easter was cut @3/4" and each letter had the blackout feature with two shades of orange so they would fit going along the sides of the waterfall.
As an afterthought, I found this bunny stamp so he did not stamp correctly because I already used the Swiss dots folder to emboss so then I added Stickles.
And now the inside of the card: I used the green paper to hide the back side of the brads, then thought it looked a little plain so had another sticker with seeds on it and then added the grass and bunny that was cut from Kate's ABCs.

No comments:

Post a Comment