Birthday Cards

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Christmas in July

Last year is when I did mostly simple cards for my time was running out for making and sending cards. My craft show was sewing, quilting and embroidery projects but found that the cards that I had done a previous year did not sell.

Done on the Gypsy was this card. It was from Christmas Cheer, stocking 1 on page 35. Welded two blackout features at the hanging top and then cut the cuff, toe and heel out of white paper. Then used Stickles to the white parts. Greetings were on the inside and a name was added later to the top of the stocking.

I added a few more cartridges this week thanks to the sale at Pat Catans with price below $20.00. That is the only way that I will add more to my collection with good prices.

No comments:

Post a Comment