Birthday Cards

Monday, July 25, 2011

Christmas in July

A couple more simple cards. In the fall when I have my craft show, I have such limited time to spend on my Christmas cards but I always want to do different cards so simple is what I end doing to get them done in time.
This card was done with a few cuts from the Cricut but what makes the card is using the Cuttlebug. When I get a new cartridge, I usually cut a few things and then put them aside for future use. This is what happened with this card so that I don't remember what cartridge they were from. The Joy was cut from A Child's Year. Just added a bow and a stone to dot the j. On this second card, the paper was the feature, The Noel was cut from the Christmas cartridge. Everything was sized in the Gypsy so that it would fit on a card size. A little ribbon and a stone in the center was all the other extras.










No comments:

Post a Comment