Birthday Cards

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Christmas in July

I just loved these snowmen on page 46 and 47 from Winter Woodland so I did arrange several on the Gypsy to cut when I first got this cartridge. When you have time, it is always a good idea to cut several images so you can make quick cards, this is one of them.

Taking a A 2 card, I just found the stripe paper and cut to fit the front.
Glued the snowmen and added a Joy to the top which has Stickles. It was cut from Joys of the Seasons. The second card was a welded snowman on the Gypsy to a rectangle from George. all the snowflakes were "leftovers" from the shower earlier in 2010 and just added to the front along with a JOY cut from silver paper. I did add those stones to the front of the snowman and I know they are too big but at the time that is all I had available...






No comments:

Post a Comment