Birthday Cards

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Christmas in July

Some of my last cards to share today. This house was from Winter Woodland on page 44 that I welded in the Gypsy. Made also in other colors such as a green roof and different patterned paper for the main house. I did size it to fit in an envelope that I had. I went to a class at Archievers and this is one of the cards that used a stamp set. Embossing for the trees and markers were used for the house. Also did several cards using different colors for the house and trees.


The two Season's Greetings cards were made from Winter Woodland. Adding Stickles.


This time the cartridge did the work for these cards by having them welded in the center. The card and tag feature were used. For the inside of card, I just used a holly paper.















No comments:

Post a Comment