Birthday Cards

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Zebra Birthday Card

Since zebras are my daughters favorite pattern for the moment, I created this card for her birthday in January.


I cut a rectangle and then used a corner punch. I did run the gold through the Cuttlebug Birthday folder but needed to run a section again to fill the whole paper with the embossing. I cut the zebra heart from the Love Struck cartridge. The birthday was a stamp on white card stock and then mounted on the gold card stock and trim to 1/8" around the edges and used a corner rounder.
I know that the way I took this picture you are unable to tell but this is a "pop up card". The zebra and cupcake are from Create a Critters cartridge mounted on a clear acetate and inserted in the folds of the card stock. Because it can be shown flat, I did do a reverse image on the back. I did stickle the cupcake and around the zebra although it is not showing up in the picture.




No comments:

Post a Comment