Birthday Cards

Friday, February 26, 2010

Thanks card

I just bought this Martha Stewart Punch the other day ( actually a corner and border punch in one). The only thing is with this punch, you have to cut your paper a certain size in order for it to work so I just used the corner punch on two different papers.

This card was inspired by a project in one of the new cartridges that was just announced. A tri fold using the same colors as the other cards posted earlier. I did use Storybook cartridge for the black border (fancy corner N floral on page 41 of the handbook)2" and then the middle was cut in half (W fancy corner on page 50) " Thanks"was cut from Gypsy Wanderings. I did have black velvet ribbon and put it through a slider created with Christmas Cheer. A small flower was also cut from GW and glued to the ribbon.
I do like the way it turned out except for the fact that it is 6" x 7" according to the directions.

No comments:

Post a Comment