Birthday Cards

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Main Cruise Page

Very slowly I am starting to scrapbook the cruise that we took in December.

I did go to several scrap booking sessions on the ship but never finished a page but they had kits available and this is the paper from one of those. They had paper, punches, glue, tools and a die cutter in which I brought the cutouts home.

Using Designers Calendar, I cut the circle calender from page 47 of the handbook and I did size it on my Gypsy to fit on the 8.5" x 11" navy paper. Punched 1" circles our of gold card stock for the days that were on the cruise. Fit the numbers so they were displayed on top. The December was cut from page 39 (script) with the shadow in yellow. Added our key pass with pop dots and a few items from the kit.

The picture was from when were on Labadee, Hatti looking back and I think this was my favorite picture of the ship.

No comments:

Post a Comment