Birthday Cards

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Easter


I know that Easter is over but I've been busy trying to prep the house for my daughters graduation. These bunny bags were from Plantin Schoolbook and Doodlecharms for the bunnies and were given to the grand children and family members for Easter. Done at "Fit to page" feature, the bags were cut at 7 1/4" and really did hold quite a bit of candy, I also included the bunny sucker covers that I made earlier The larger bag at the left ( violet) was also cut at fit to page. They were placed on a table runner that was strip pieced and quilted at the same time then cut out to look like a giant carrot. Had to collect small 1/8 yard pieces of orange for a few projects because the only time I used these fabrics for anything was Halloween for pumpkins.





No comments:

Post a Comment