Birthday Cards

Monday, July 12, 2010

Cardmaking

I'm still doing things with the Cindy Loo cartridge. I read on someones post that before she buys anymore cartridges that she makes at least 10 things from the what she already has. I am trying to follow that rule before I buy anything more.
Using the same color scheme with the polka dot paper, I created this Thanks card. The work Thanks was cut from page 71, font feature. cut @ 1.5" and then ran it through the swiss dots folder. The flower was on page 56 and cut @ 3.5". Added a ribbon on the bottom and then stickled the flowers

These three deer (1 is mirrored image)were also from the Cindy Loo cartridge on page 61. Used the shadow feature and cut out of the three colors because I couldn't decide how I wanted them to look on a card.


No comments:

Post a Comment