Birthday Cards

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Easter cardmaking

Newest card that I just love! Has things that have been favorites of mine which is gingham, newest border punch and Swiss dots.

Made this card using Doodlecharms:

For the bunny cut @ 3.5" with the dark pink as the shadow feature
Chalked the ears the added Stickles for the glitz. Eyes and nose are brads added before the shadow was glued on to the back.
Added the pink bow after gluing to a 4.25 x 5.5" square, run through the Cuttlebug with the swiss dots folder, punched the corners with a Martha Stewart corner punch.

In the set of punches was also the punch for a straight border which I used for the gingham paper cut at 7.5 x 5". Because of the size of the paper, I needed to add the stripes to the outer edge to cover the uneven edges from the punch.

The size of the card finished was 5.25 x 7.5" which is larger than my usual size of A 2.

1 comment:

  1. I just have to tell you how talented you are!!! When do you have time to do all of this and very creatively? I just want to make a few nice cards...ha...ha...

    ReplyDelete