Birthday Cards

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Easter card

This is one of my quickie cards using just what I had left on my table after other projects. The background is just printed paper that I put under the card but it really does look like it is part of the card.
The blue card stock is embellished with the D'vine Swirl folder. It was leftover from a circle cut on another project and just glued onto a Easter paper.
Added the flower cut from Gypsy Wanderings cartridge oval shape(3.25"W x 2.22H") and then embossed with the Swiss Dots folder. Added a blue stickles to the dots.
The white scalloped oval also from GW cut @ 5.35"H x 3.39"W.
The lettering was from A Childs Year. Easter was welded with the happy(which was already a design that had all small letters and had a finished height of 1.64". Since I decided to separate the words on this card, I just snipped where they were welded. Pink stickles was used on the lettering.
The scallop was from a Martha Stewart punch that I just bought and is actually punched on the back side of the card.


No comments:

Post a Comment