Birthday Cards

Monday, February 28, 2011

Baby Card

Doodlecharms was one of my first cartridges that I bought and still love it for all the variety of images that is included. In the front of the handbook, all the cartridges have a project included to help get you started in using your Cricut so I would recommend that at least you try one when you get a new cartridge or at least read through it. I know the are some books that I had no use for the project so the reading part was helpful.

This card was one of these projects but with a little variation. I cut the card out of Plantin schoolbook and that leaves those holes on the edge of the card. I sometimes put embroidery thread through them. The bag was cut at five inches and the head was cut @ 1.5" and bottle were cut at 2" I believe. Baby was cut from Plantin schoolbook and sized to fit. I had these star brads and attached the handle with them. Another simple project but needed this in a hurry.






No comments:

Post a Comment