Birthday Cards

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Birthday Card

Using the Wild Card cartridge, I created these two cards sizing them on the gypsy. Both are embossed using Cuttlebug folders although it is hard to see in these pictures.
On the inside, I just cut the paper to fit so that when the card is closed the print shows through. I took the flame cuts and just glued the backs and just placed the by using the opening for the flames, then used Stickles to make them sparkle.


Used the "Happy Birthday from A Child's Year for the greeting. Since there is not a shadow or blackout on this cartridge, I went into the Gypsy Hide feature to remove some of the lines on the inner part of the words. On the second card, it does show better with the solid background but that is why I usually make two of the same type of card.

No comments:

Post a Comment