Birthday Cards

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Christmas in July

Since I have been working on wedding stuff and enjoying the weather, I decided to do the Christmas in July CARDS. These were sent last December and I don't think that I ever posted any of them. I am starting with the easiest cards that I used scraps of paper. No Cricut! I did these because I ran out of time and needed a few extra cards to send.
Cut a thin brown scrap of paper for the trunk of the tree. Four different scraps of green cut at various lengths and just glued to a embossed white paper. Added a star brad for the tree top. DONE! When I look at it now, I think I would cut the strips a little narrower and add one more color.This card was done the same way but punched one edge with a border punch and then rounded the top edges with a corner punch.

Very simple but when you have limited time they are easy to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment