Birthday Cards

Monday, August 29, 2011

Wedding Announcements

Since it was a small wedding, the grooms mother wanted to know about announcements to be sent out.
The first pictures are a few of the cuts from Sweethearts cartridge on page 65. I had the glitter paper in her colors and decided to use them for the cuts. I emailed the bride with this selection for the announcements for her to pick which one she liked best. Well as it turned out, she liked the all and so I used them all for the cards. The "Just Married" was cut @ 3" and the car was cut @ 4" with all the layers cut also. I actually did this in the Gypsy and fit everything on a 12" x 12" paper so that I could cut multiple images at once.

These are a few of the examples with the cards made up. I did print the announcement details in both landscape and letter so that I could use either style. The image above was embossed first and since it had too much free space, I cut a small card shape and used a folder that just had the smaller designs on them. This one says "Forever Together" but I also used "Love" also


This one was very plain with just the cut file.


On this car, I cut the "just married" center image and just used it so the green was the background


On these last two cards, I just used the "just married" on the layers using different size backgrounds.



No comments:

Post a Comment