Birthday Cards

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Wedding Card

So after working on all these projects for the wedding, at the last minute, I made the couples card. Ran out of time and had to leave so I packed a folder with cuts and paper plus glue, tape, pop dots and any other supplies needed. I did run the paper through the Cuttlebug before also. The inside verse was printed although it wasn't shown in the picture.

The butterfly was cut from Elegant Cake Art on page 48. The heart was also cut from Elegant Cake Art on page 38. The stones were added as a final touch. They were both cut with the shadow feature and the pop dots helped to add dimension to the card. Always, Remember, Love was added from a package die cut that I had to run at the last minute to Joann's because I forgot the other ones that I made. They were also glittered so everything sparkled.



No comments:

Post a Comment