Birthday Cards

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Wedding Projects

My daughter had seen pictures of various banners that she liked, so this is the one that I created to put on the front of her table. These pictures were taken at home on the dining room table.

The white base was cut from Tie the Knot out of the same glitter paper used for all my projects.
They were cut @ 7.5 " and the holes were punched with a hole punch to put the ribbon through the top. The lettering was cut from Storybook out of black glitter paper @ 3.70" with no feature selected. The scroll was from Sweethearts on page 76 but I did go into the hide feature of the Gypsy so I didn't cut the flower or the circles and were cut @ 5.5".
The closeup shows that I added stones to the bottom opposite of the holes punched from the top. The heart was cut as a place to separate the words and was cut from the shadow feature on page 40 of the sweethearts cartridge

No comments:

Post a Comment