Birthday Cards

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Wedding Projects

So right before the wedding, I bought white vinyl from Provo Craft. It comes wrapped up in a package with 2 sheets that are 12" x 24". I did not use the Gypsy to cut this project but used it to set the size that I wanted. Followed the suggested cutting instructions: The settings used were blade depth at 6 and pressure at 2. this just cuts the white vinyl and leaves the backing liner uncut. I did use transfer tape. If help is needed, go to the Cricut website or do a search for more instructions
The bride and groom was cut from Stretch You Imagination on page 74 and used the silhouette feature at 11.5" and this is how it looked after removing it from the mat with me cutting around The Mr & Mrs was cut from Tie the Knot on page 62.



The "just married" was cut from Sweethearts cartridge on page 65 with the shift key used for this image. I did have to release a few areas that were tacked otherwise I would have the wording still attaches to the mat. I used transfer tape to attach to the car.




The final result with two of the images. The Mr & Mrs were used on another area.




No comments:

Post a Comment