Birthday Cards

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Happy Spring

Spring is almost here and this card was created after such a long winter. Maybe I should have put "Welcome Spring".

The robin and egg was a cut from the new cartridge Kate's ABC's that I finally found at Joann's. One of the hardest cartridges to find since I still have it on my notify from the online store since January but found it in the store.

Using the gypsy, I put the rectangle on the screen from George at 4.25" x 5.5" which is the finished size of the card. I do this so that I could size the robin cut size to fit in the space. Then I delete the rectangle after designing.

I did run the background blue card stock with the d'vine swirls folder and then the green through the distressed stripes folder.

The "happy" was cut from gypsy Wanderings with the hide feature to hide birthday and then the "Spring was also cut from the same cartridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment