Birthday Cards

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Easter bunny

Here is another cut from Kate's ABCs cut at 3.75". I placed him on this scalloped rectangle that I cut awhile ago so I am not sure what cartridge it is from. Trying to use my stash of cuts for cards and this worked perfectly. then it was too large to put an A2 card so I made the next size to fit in the envelope that I had which was 4.5 x 6.25". I decided there was too much white space and I couldn't find a ribbon to fit the space so the next thing I grabbed was a MS punch. That worked so then I punched a 1.5" pink paper and put that on the inside and also used the same punch in which you can't see. Martha Steward Glitter was added to match the center stones of the flowers. Added a little Stickles and the butterfly to finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment