Birthday Cards

Sunday, March 27, 2011

More A Childs Year cards

The cuts from A Child's Year are so cute that I just cut several at once and just use them as is. I call them my quick cards. I plan on making scrapbook pages using these images but until then I have made cards. All are A2 cards that I pre cut several at a time to be ready for a quick card. Just adding a few background mats make them pop out a little more. Left without greetings they are good for a quick note cards.
Just a little accent either ribbon, ric rac or embossed with the Cuttlebug add a little extra but are quick to do.
I love this heart and girl for a Valentines day gift for my granddaughter with just the embossing of two different folders.
these two cards had a felt trim in the burgundy color that was added as an after thought. One image is the negative of the other and if you leave enough room around the cut or a shape around the image so that you can use it as a positive, negative cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment